I am disappointed, because for a number of reasons I will NOT go to SnowLion (OSX 10.7x):
unfortunately that will mean for now: no Aperture 3.3 for me. On the other hand, the change seems to be less awesome if one cannot afford a new mac.
[UPDATE - hold the press UPDATE] currently exploring possibilities… downloading Lion Installer.app. The rationale is simply put: my Mac will not qualify for Mountain Lion – and Lion will not be available after the release. So I read „TakeControl“ on how to upgrade and other essentials, tune in with Devon’s forums (how to get FilemakerPro database content into DTPO) and survey my purse, ‘cause SilverfastAi 8.x is a coming at a hefty price.